Friday, April 30, 2010

Sidewalk Sale!!

If you haven't heard, we are having a sidewalk sale on Saturday, May 1st. I have cleaned out the shelves, cleaned out the kiln room, cleaned of "my table" and weeded through some samples that we don't use/want. We are ready to rid ourselves of some extra pottery to make way for new stuff and BIG changes.

Let me take a second to explain "my table" or as my staff call it "Katie's table." It is a table full of stuff that I am going to paint. I may have put on a background color, or thought it would be a good gift, or thought Reagan would want to paint it. Or, I could have just put something on this table for a minute and then we lost it and now it's five months later. My table has a way of doing that. SO, it is now more of less cleared of the clutter. I'm not saying it's empty, because that would be too crazy. But it is full of things that I really will paint (insert cough) in the near future.

What are these BIG changes I speak of? Well, you'll just have to keep checking back on here or on our facebook or twitter pages. When the news is fit to print, you'll be the first to hear about it.

Thanks for being our customers for these 6 years. I love my job and I love my stores and I couldn't do that without all of you. So, thank you!

No comments: