Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm back and full of ideas

I got back late last night from our annual CCSA Pottery Convention. I am exhausted, but super excited about all the new things that I learned and all the new ideas I have in my head. Here are just a few new things that will be coming shortly:

Pumpkin candy bowl workshop (early October)
New party packages
New pieces coming as soon as they process my orders
New Disney pottery, coming in November
New design area with my Cricut, a computer and tons of new ideas
Pick Your Pink (new pink paints to choose from) in October
Adopt a puppy in November
Breakfast with Santa in December
Holiday workshops for kids, during winter break

I'll keep you posted. But, check back often or sign up for our emails and you will be the first to know.

No comments: