Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to work

After the holidays, I always find myself so exhausted and it is nice to take a few days off and re-group before going back to work. This year, there wasn't so much re-grouping now that we have 2 stores. I still have my Christmas tree up, there are presents on the floor, my New Year/Holiday cards still haven't been sent out and I think the laundry might overtake our family. All that said, it is back to work for us and we are excited about 2009. We start inventory tomorrow (Monday) since we will be closed and then I will place our spring order and wait for more pottery to rain into the studio. Keep an eye out on our front windows. I took a class on window display and I am really excited for what I have planned for Valentine's Day. I just hope I can get it out of my head and into the front window in a timely manner.

Events coming up in January include Ladies Night on January 22 and Marley and Me on January 24th. Marley and Me will be a "paint your own Marley" night. We will read the story Bad Dog Marley then the kids (and adults if you'd like) will paint their very own Marley dog. We will have pizza and sodas. Check your email for more information.

In February we have a great event planned on Valentine's Day, Cupids Corner. Bring us your child/children for the evening. They will watch a movie, eat and of course, paint pottery. While we have them, please enjoy a night out with your special Valentine. More information to follow.

No comments: