Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yep, I have lost my mind!

It's true, I have lost my mind, but in a good way. I haven't had time to post lately, because I was in the process of buying another studio. We are now officially a chain! Two weeks ago, I learned that Achy Breaky Ceramics was closing and I approached them regarding selling their assetts to me and reopening it as Doing Dishes. Well, a few weeks later, a lot of sleepless nights and a wing and a prayer, we are now the proud owners of 2 pottery studios. The new studio will reopen as Doing Dishes on November 4th. We will be having a Grand Opening and I hope you can all come. Our 1st 100 customers will be given a 4 inch tile to paint for our front counter. I am so excited about this new challenge and I hope you all contiune to grow and learn with us. Here are some pictures of the studio "before" and I will post pictures of our progess as we make some.

Check out the before pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21300539@N03/?saved=1

No comments: